Let’s do this shit my metal heads!
1) For the bell swing, set up like for the deadlift except the kettlebell will be just in front of you – about the length of one of your feet away.
2) Lower yourself to the bell, positioning the hips down and back, grab hold of the kettle bell and no slack in your body.
3) Now simply hike the bell back hard – Remember far more force should be generated on the back swing than on the upswing. Make sure to keep the alignment of the body and not fold as the weight of the bell pulls you back.
4) When the bell is out in front of you, release and catch with the opposite hand.
5) Start light so the bell doesn’t fly into the mirror, causing an insurance claim to be filed. That would suck.
Music by the amazing UPON A BURNING BODY